Please carefully read the Funding Guidance and Eligibility before applying. Applications can be made at any time, although see When to Apply for deadlines.
Your application should be a maximum of four A4 pages, including a budget or costs on a single document. Please use a font of no less than 12 point.
All of the below information must be provided in order to be considered.
Essential information for the application:
- The address of the charity.
- An email address for a named contact at the charity.
- The charity registration number.
- The percentage of those over the age of 65 who will benefit from the grant.
- A website address for the charity (if applicable).
- The charity’s bank account number, sort code, branch name and address.
- A copy of most recent annual review/accounts – as a pdf on email or a web link.
- A budget or exact cost of the item for which you are applying.
- If your application relates to the refurbishment of a property owned by your charity, please include the address of the property.
- If the application is in regard to refurbishment, please name the item/s you wish Trustees to consider and provide the specific costs.
- If appropriate, include interior/exterior images of your property.
How do I structure my application?
- Include the purpose of your charity and its objectives.
- Provide details of the need and purpose of the project/initiative.
- Who will benefit and how? What are the specific benefits to the over-65s?
- Provide the total cost of the project/equipment/capital work.
- If appropriate, provide a breakdown of this cost to itemise what is to be funded.
- Provide the address of the location of where the grant will be used.
- If appropriate include the number of elderly people who will be benefitted by this application.
- If applicable, include how much money has been raised and from whom and how you plan to raise the shortfall.
All applications should be sent by email:
Send your letter saved as a pdf or word document to the Trustees at: